- MFPA’s commitment to online security: At MFPA, your personal information is treated with the upmost of care. Sensitive payment information such as credit card details are NEVER stored on the Internet with our system. Once you type your information, it is sent instantly, encrypted, direct to our payment partner or to PayPal. We use the latest 1024-bit encryption technology in all areas of the site which require you to provide payment information. This is done to protect you from unauthorised use of the information you are sending to our server. The WSW website is registered with site identification authorities to enable your browser to confirm our security identity before any information is sent. With this technology, the identity of this site is automatically confirmed behind the scenes prior to the transmission of any sensitive information requested to complete an online order. This also ensures that your data reaches your intended target or your browser notifies you that the potential receiving site looks suspicious and should be avoided. Physical, electronic and managerial procedures have been implemented to safeguard the security and integrity of your personal information. The WSW website encrypts sensitive information wherever MFPA requests it.
- Email newsletter subscription: All our newsletters contain a link to unsubscribe. You will not receive newsletters from us again if you choose to unsubscribe. In order to make our emails more relevant and useful to you, our servers may receive a confirmation when and if you have opened an email from MFPA.
- Being included in and removed from our email newsletters from MFPA: You will be included in our email newsletter mailing list (which include special offers, competitions, new product arrival alerts and other communication related to our services or the products we offer) if you subscribe to our newsletter or if you make a purchase from us or have requested that we notify you of an items expected arrival or asked to be included in an special offers and or items we expect to receive other items that are similar or complimentary. Every newsletter MFPA sends has an unsubscribe link in the newsletter. This will always be clear and easy to locate. You may unsubscribe from any mailing list whenever you wish and you will be immediately removed as per your request. You also have the option of emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our Customer Service Team will unsubscribe you if you provide them with the email address that is subscribed.
- Personal information that MFPA may collect online: MFPA collects personal information online, including names, postal and e-mail addresses, phone numbers and billing information, however this information is never on-sold to a third party not associated with MFPA.
- How MFPA uses personal information collected online: We will use your personal information only for the purpose of processing your order and to communicate effectively with you. Effective communication enables WSW to offer the first class customer service experience we appreciate you to expect. This communication includes but is not limited to; emailing you tax invoices, dispatch and tracking information, returns and exchange authorisations, etc. As a condition of sale we reserve the right to email you special offer promotions that we believe will be of interest to you. You may, once you have placed your order, advise us that you are not interested in these offers and we will consequently not send these to you, simply unsubscribe to do this, please send this request to email@example.com
- How your information may be shared: MFPA will be required to release personal information under the following circumstances:
- Where release is required by law (for example, a subpoena) or regulation or is requested by a government agency; • Where our records indicate a company or an individual may be engaged in fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of; • To appropriate persons, where your communication suggests possible harm to others
- Computer tracking and cookies: The MFPA website is not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information not entered by visitors. Our site logs do generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our sites which allows us to provide you a better valued service.
But if you never register or leave personal information at a site, then the server only knows that someone with your cookie has returned to the website. It doesn’t know anything else.